PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
- This website is owned and run by Granite Central Securities Depository Pty Ltd
- By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, without
- ALTHOUGH EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE THE
ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, OR DOWNLOADED
FROM, THIS WEBSITE, STRATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DAMAGES TO ANY PERSON, OF WHATEVER FORM AND HOWSOEVER
CAUSED, THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION IN
THE INFORMATION, NOR FROM ANY RELIANCE THAT ANY PARTY
PLACES ON THE CONTENTS (INCLUDING DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT)
OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Granite CSD reserves the right to partly or completely change this website and its
content at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Granite CSD furthermore reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and
Conditions at any time.
- The design of this website, and all the content within it, is protected by copyright.
Granite Online Services
- Any person who logs in to Granite CSD’s online services using a valid username and
password is deemed to be authorised to do so by the relevant institution associated
with that username and password
- In addition, the actions of a user on Granite CSD’s online services shall be binding on
that user’s authorising institution, notwithstanding any allegation that the user was not
authorised to commit any act on behalf of that authorising institution.
- Granite CSD accepts no liability for any log in by a person who is not authorised to
do so, unless this is due to the sole gross negligence of Granite CSD.
- All functions and services available through Granite CSD’s online services are
governed by the Financial Markets Act, 2012 (“Act”) and the CSD Rules and
Directives. By logging in to the online services, each user agrees to be bound by the
Act, Rules and Directives, as applicable, and also binds his/her authorising institution
to the same.